Friday, August 30, 2013

We're The Little Bits

So I haven't written in here in a while.  There's been a little bit of stuff going on, but not too much.

Some drama on the homefront, but I think for the most part everything is taken care of.  


I'm fighting with the damn dr. office to get my paperwork for my prescription assistance stuff signed.  I need my Gabapentin and my Maxalt....without having to pay $42 for the gabapentin and even MORE for the rizatriptan.  I don't even want to know how much that stuff is.  Oy....with the PA I get the gabapentin for $25 (3 months supply) and the rizatriptan for free.


So yay!  I also think I may have Trigeminal Neuralgia.  I've thought this for a while now but hadn't really had the pain consistently.  Now that I am completely off of the Topamax, i've noticed it more.  But I refuse to get back on the Topamax, so I'm willing to try something different.  I have my next appointment on Sept. 26.  So I'll be talking to the dr. then about it.


Otherwise, I think everything is going ok.  I gotta call again next week to see if I can get some answers as to what's going on with my Disability Claim.  


Randy applied and had an interview for a Vendor job.  So please keep your fingers crossed that something works out for him.  He's SO tired of his current job that he's on the verge of just saying fuck it.   So, prayers and thoughts would be appreciated.


Anyway, I suppose that's it, have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments: